Recipe Type: Appetizer/Side Dish
Total Time: 45 min
Makes: 4 Servings
Ingredients: (1tbsp = .5 fluid ounces)
- 8 regular size red potatoes cut into french fry size
- 4 tbsp herb Infused hank sauce
- 2 tbsp hank rub
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 minced cloves peeled garlic
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
Instructions: (pre-heat oven to 450°F)
- In a large mixing bowl combine cut potatoes, 2 tbsp Hank Sauce. 1tbsp olive oil, minced garlic and 2 tbsp Hank Rub. Mix until ingredients completely and evenly coat fries.
- On a sheet pan, lay fries evenly with no overlapping and bake until Crispy. Mix fries around on sheet pan once or twice to assure all sides are crispy.
- Once crispy place in a clean mixing bowl and add 2 tbsp Hank Sauce, a pinch of salt, and ¼ cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve and enjoy!