Recipe Type: Entree
Total Time: 1 Hour
Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 2 tbsp Hank Rub
- 4 tbsp Camouflage Hank Sauce
- Handful of spinach
- 2 minced garlic gloves
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz. smoked gouda cheese diced
Instructions: (pre-heat oven to 400°)
- Make a pocket in each pork chop for the stuffing. To make a pocket, start by pushing a knife into the side of the chop and cutting out a square space inside the chop that has a small opening. The purpose is to make a space inside the chop with about a 1/4-inch point of entry. This makes room for the stuffing but also holds it inside the chop where you want it. Rub Hank Rub on the outside of the pork chops.
- Combine spinach, minced garlic and smoked Gouda in a mixing bowl and mend together as best possible. Insert stuffing equally into each pork chop being careful not to open the initial hole any wider.
- In a baking dish combine 4 tbsp Hank Sauce, a dash of Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbsp olive oil. Place pork chops in baking dish and coat them with the marinade.
- Place in oven and cook to preferred temperature.