Recipe Type: Appetizer
Total Time: 45 minutes
Makes: 20 wings
- 20 chicken wings
- ½ cup Hank’s Heat Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Hank Rub
- ¼ stick of salted butter
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1Tbsp olive oil
- Blue Cheese
Instructions:(Preheat oven to 400°)
- In mixing bowl combine 20 chicken wings, 1 Tbsp Hank Rub, 1 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp Hank’s Heat. Mix until wings are fully coated and ingredients are dispersed evenly.
- Place on a sheet pan and cook in the oven at 400° until internal temperature is 165° and the skin is crispy. You can bump the oven up to 425° at the end to crisp the skin even more depending on personal preference.
- While the wings are cooking; Place the remained of the Hank’s Heat, 4 Tbsp honey and ¼ stick of butter in a skillet on low to med heat. Stir ingredients into each other to create the Hank and Honey Wing Sauce.
- Once wings are cooked, place them in a missing bowl and pour the sauce overtop. Mix and insure the wings are coated evenly.
- Serve with blue cheese and celery.