Serves 8 -10 people (perfect for your next party)
- 2 lbs. of softened cream cheese
- 1.5 cups of blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Depending on desired heat: 1 bottle Herb Infused, 1 Bottle Camouflage, 1/2 bottle of Hanks Heat, or 1/4 bottle of Honey Habanero.
- 5 cups of cooked and shredded chicken. (Rotisserie works great if you're in a pinch for time)
- Add the cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar, and your choice of Hank Sauce to a large stockpot on medium heat. Mix continuously until all the ingredients have melted together into a smooth consistency. (You may need to add more sauce or water if it is too thick.)
- Once smooth, add the chicken, mix thoroughly, and turn off heat.
- Once mixed, transfer to a large baking dish and bake for about 10-15 minutes at 375ºF or until it is bubbly and the edges are browned.
- Serve with chips or sliced veggies, whatever your heart desires.