Bang Bang Shrimp
2 tbsp Cilanktro Hank Sauce
- ½ cup of mayo
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp hank dry rub
- 1 lb Shrimp (fresh peeled and deveined for best results)
- Extra virgin olive oil or preferred cooking oil
- Taco shells (romaine hearts work great for lettuce wraps as well!)
- ½ small red cabbage
- ½ small green cabbage
- 3 sweet peppers
- 2 tbsp. finely diced ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 clementine’s segmented and diced
- 2 limes
- ¼ cup oil of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine cabbage, peppers, ginger, garlic, and clementines into a mixing bowl
- In a separate bowl add juice of 2 limes, ¼ cup oil of your choice, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until blended and add to cabbage mix.
- Toss slaw ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate.
- Combine the mayo, Cilanktro, honey, and a pinch of Hank Rub and refrigerate until shrimp is ready to serve
- Preheat Skillet on medium heat and generously coat with oil of choice
- Add shrimp slowly to avoid splashing hot oil
- Sprinkle Hank Rub Seasoning until shrimp are evenly coated in skillet or pan
- Cook until shrimp are "split," firm, and crisped - remove from heat
- Place shrimp in bowl and remove dipping sauce and slaw from refrigerator
- Build Tacos or lettuce wraps as desired and enjoy!
We highly recommend getting creative and adding other ingredients/other Hank Sauces, finding new flavor combos is what it is all about!