Ingredients for Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 2 cans of Black beans
- 1 habanero diced very fine
- 3 cloves of garlic diced fine
- 2 sweet peppers diced without seeds
- 2tbsp fresh ginger diced very fine
- ¼ bunch of fresh cilantro rough chopped
- ¼ cup Cilanktro Hank Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Hank Dry Rub
- 2 tbsp. of cooking oil of your choice
- Salt to taste
- 1 lime juiced
- Open beans and drain and wash them thoroughly dump into a medium mixing bowl
-Once thoroughly mixed allow 15 mins to chill
Flank Steak Taco Ingredients
¼ cup of Camouflage Hank Sauce.
¼ cup of Worcestershire
¼ cup of Hoisin sauce
¼ cup of Garlic BBQ Sauce of your preference
2oz of Bourbon (optional)
Sprinkle of Honey Habanero for extra heat (optional)
1-2lb Flank Steak depending on how many people you are feeding
EVOO or preferred cooking oil
Hank Rub Seasoning
- Combine Camo, worcestershire, hoisen sauce, bbq sauce, and bourbon in dish large enough to accommodate flank steak, we used a 9"x13" pyrex
- Coat steak in a light coating of olive oil or preferred cooking oil
- Generously coat both sides of the steak in Hank Rub and massage into the meat.
Let marinade for at least 30 min - 90 mins for best results
- Once steak has marinated remove from fridge and preheat grill or skillet
- Cook on medium-high heat approx 3 minutes per side to achieve mid-rare (suggested)
- Remove from heat and let rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes before cutting.
- Slice thin for tacos and top with black bean salsa and other toppings!