Ingredients for Black Bean and Corn Salsa:
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 habanero diced very fine
- 3 cloves of garlic diced fine
- 2 sweet peppers diced without seeds
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger diced very fine
- ¼ bunch of fresh cilantro rough chopped
- ¼ cup Cilanktro Hank Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Hank Dry Rub
- 2 tbsp. of cooking oil of your choice
- Salt to taste
- 1 lime juiced
Preparation for Black Bean and Corn Salsa:
- Drain & wash beans thoroughly.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Once thoroughly mixed, allow to chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
Flank Steak Taco Ingredients:
- ¼ cup of Camouflage Hank Sauce
- ¼ cup of Worcestershire
- ¼ cup of hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup of garlic BBQ sauce of your preference
- 2oz of bourbon (optional)
- Dash of Honey Habanero Hank Sauce for extra heat (optional)
- 1-2 lb. Flank Steak depending on how many people you are feeding
- Taco shells
- Extra virgin olive oil or preferred cooking oil
- Hank Rub Seasoning
Flank Steak Preparation:
- Combine Camouflage, Worcestershire, hoisin sauce, bbq sauce, and bourbon in dish large enough to accommodate flank steak. (We used a 9"x13" pyrex.)
- Coat steak in a light coating of olive oil or preferred cooking oil.
- Generously coat both sides of the steak in Hank Rub and massage into the meat.
- Let marinade for at least 30 min - 90 mins for best results.
- Once steak has marinated, remove from fridge, and preheat grill or skillet.
- Cook on medium-high heat for approximately 3 minutes per side to achieve mid-rare (suggested).
- Remove from heat and let rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes before cutting.
- Slice thin and top with black bean salsa and other toppings.